Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sale on Weighted Blankets!

This is not so much a blog post as it is a plug for a sale going on at my Etsy shop called Three High Chairs.  As mentioned in my previous posts, my son Liam has Sensory Processing Disorder and last month I decided to open my own shop on Etsy called Three High Chairs where I offer affordable weighted blankets and lap pads proven to help children and adults suffering from sensory processing disorder, autism/ASD, ADHD, restless leg syndrome or those who like extra pressure or a heavy blanket to calm down or fall asleep.

October is Sensory Processing Disorder Awareness month and as a result, I am offering a 5% discount on Toddler blankets by entering code 5OCTSPD at checkout and a 10% discount on Twin weighted blankets by entering code 10OCTSPD

My etsy shop can be found at www.etsy.com/shop/threehighchairs
Almost all of my blankets are custom made where the seller chooses the fabric and the weight and I make the blanket.

Come check us out!