Monday, July 15, 2013

Getting Off on the Right Foot: The Quest for Left and Right Continues

About a year ago I posted a blog entry about Shoezooz called  Getting Off on the Right Foot.  I was excited to see that Shoezooz has recently come out with new designs!  Now you can choose from sea creatures and jungle animals in addition to the farm animals. 


Jake, Caleb and Liam's shoes
As my boys are now approaching four years old, they still do not pay attention to what shoe should go on which foot but they do know that Caleb's are the pig shoes,  Liam's are the sheep shoes and Jake's are the cow shoes. 



Believe it or not, I think getting three kids out of the house is one of the biggest challenges I face on a daily basis.  I am always looking for ways for the boys to participate in getting themselves ready and Shoezooz has assisted in making that possible.  Every time we get new shoes, I also buy a set of shoezooz.  I am excited that I have two more designs to choose from this fall when we buy our back to school sneakers. 



You can also buy the new designs direct from Shoezooz here!!